ProBasics Transport Chair Steel 19" Silver Vein
The ProBasics Steel Transport Chair has flared handles and handy back-release hinge allows the back to fold down flat and compact for easy storage and transport. Comes complete with seat belt, tool-free swing-away composite footrests and heel loops. Fits patient weights up to 300 pounds.
- Stylish, silver vein lightweight carbon steel frame (only 25 lbs) with permanent rear axel for strength and durability
- Flared handles allow back to be folded flat for easy storage and transport
- Nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean with seat straps for ease of folding and lifting.
- Composite 8" wheels with solid rubber tires are lightweight and maintenance free. Seat belt and push-to-lock rear wheels for added safety.
- Tool-free, swing-away composite footrests with heel loops included