Therall Heat Retaining Lumbar Support
Therall Joint Warming supports
* Ideal for arthritis, weak or aching joints, overuse or repetitive use injuries, and mild strains.
* Ceramic fibers insulate the joint by retaining heat and slowly reflecting it back into the joint and surrounding tissues. The result is soothing heat penetrated deep into the aching joint, muscles and surrounding tissues to provide pain relief.
• Four-way stretch for light compression - counteracts swelling
• Ceramic fibers provide deep penetrating heat therapy
• Soothing warmth deep into the aching joint and surrounding tissues for long-lasting pain relief
• Support joint mobility through daily activities
• Can be used with Therall Body Warmer Patch (sold separately) for over 12 hours of soothing heat therapy.
Sizes available: Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
Measure circumference around lower back / upper hip area.
Small 22 - 33"
Medium 32 - 42"
Large 41 - 48"
X-Large 47 - 54"